New property: Please note there are currently extensive building works on this development. Please speak to our Reservations team for further information.
WHERE IS IT?
1 Karn Havos is a brand new, luxury coastal house on the front row of a new development opposite the postcard perfect Bedruthan Steps beach, near Mawgan Porth in north Cornwall. The road from Watergate to Padstow sits in front of the property.
In under a five-minute walk, you'll find yourself overlooking the legendary sea stacks at Bedruthan or further afield guests can walk the south west coast path to Mawgan Porth in approx 30 minutes. Mawgan Porth has a large beach with its perfectly formed mix of cafes, restaurants, pub, surf shops and surf school.
Lose yourself in the wonder of the night sky at Bedruthan, in an area classed as a "Dark Sky Discovery Site"... its lack of light pollution giving visitors awe-inspiring views of the stars and planets. Did we mention the incredible sunsets here too?
While it's tempting not to use your car during your stay, Watergate Bay and Newquay are all within a few miles drive to the west, while Padstow and the beaches at Porthcothan, Harlyn Bay and Trevone are nearby to the east.
Please note: The steps at Bedruthan beach are closed following a major rockfall. The damage has made the cliff stairs too dangerous to use so there is no acces to this beach. The footpaths and clifftops are still open for refreshing walks and Mawgan Porth beach is a five minute drive away, or 30-minutes by foot.
Karn Havos is still a working development.
- A brand new house for 2021, located on the clifftops above Bedruthan Steps and close to Mawgan Porth in north Cornwall.
- Award-winning Zero Carbon Smart Home design, which masterfully blends the height of luxury with groundbreaking eco-technology.
- A carefully crafted electrical system runs through 1 Karn Havos, ensuring that all light, heat and power is used smartly and stylishly.
- Full home-automation system where lights and heating can be controlled through the app on the iPad provided. (Can be controlled manually also).
- With a light, airy and spacious feel, a real sense of freedom is achieved throughout.
- Upside down living with feature balustrade taking you to the first floor.
- Large and contemporary living, kitchen and dining room on the first floor with a front facing balcony to make the most of the sea views and incredible sunsets.
- The three bedrooms on the ground floor are all about comfort, meticulously designed to be bright and spacious which you will love relaxing and spending time in.
- Master bedroom with super king size zip & link bed (can be made into two singles) and sea views. En-suite Villeroy & Boch shower room to the master, with a double walk in rainfall shower, automated LED lighting, heated and touchless mirror, heated towel rail, wash basin and wc.
- Second bedroom with king size bed and sea views.
- Third bedroom with zip & link king size bed (can be made into two singles).
- En-suite shower room with heated towel rail, wash basin and wc.
- Luxury Villeroy & Boch family bathroom with bath and shower over, automated LED lighting, heated and touchless mirror, heated towel rail, wash basin and wc.
- Large sun terrace accessible from the kitchen perfect for watching both the sunrise from behind and Cornwall's famous fiery sunsets straight in front of you over the ocean.
- Slide open the doors in the living space and relax on your front facing balcony with a glass of something bubbly.
- Surrounding green spaces carefully landscaped in harmony with the local ecosystem.
- Outdoor heated shower.
- Private surf store.
- Parking for two vehicles.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Bedruthan Steps beach is currently closed for the safety of the public.
- Karn Havos is still a working development.
- The property is located on the main road between Watergate Bay and Padstow.
- Two well behaved pets welcome (additional charges apply).
- Sorry, no smoking in the property or anywhere on the premises.
- Refundable damage deposit of £500, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Bedruthan Beach.
- Bedruthan Steps.
- Carnewas Tearoom.
- Mawgan Porth beach.
- The Park restaurant.
- Scott and Babs Restaurant.
- The Merrymoor Inn.
- Catch Seafood Bar & Grill
- Cornish Fresh deli and supermarket.
- King Surf surfing school.
- Watergate Bay via the South West Coast Path (1 hour approx).