19th August 2014
Anyone walking down to Fistral Beach will be aware how it has changed over the past 5 years as contemporary apartments replace the tired surf lodges to welcome new visitors to one of Cornwall’s most well-known destinations.
Fistral Blue is the latest and last development on Headland Road, offering the best uninterrupted views of the beach and the stunning coastline. The architecture is a nod of the coastline, a sweeping curve recognising the waves crashing onto Fistral Beach and the rocks below, whilst offering panoramic views of beach and sea. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors leading out onto full-width balconies, while interior fit and finish is in keeping with the location and exterior.
Secure allocated parking, a lift, surf store and outdoor shower are all givens.
Outside, Fistral Beach is metres away, home to surf brands and restaurant The Stable, serving pizza and cider.
• The prime location on Fistral Beach.
• Stunning views over the beach, out to sea and over Newquay golf course.
• Metres from the beach and amenities on Fistral.
• Beautifully designed interiors with floor to ceiling windows full-width balconies.
• Two and three bedroom apartments and duplex apartments.
• Allocated secure parking with gated access, surf store and outdoor shower.
Prices at Fistral Blue start at £525,000 and are available through David Ball Estate Agents and Jackson-Stops & Staff.
Contact Beach Retreats for more information, advice on letting and a rental projection.