25th February 2014
At Beach Retreats we specialise in properties within walking distance of a good beach. So we are always on the lookout for new properties to join our portfolio with the same high standards of décor and exclusive locations.
That’s why Little Meva caught our attention in Mevagissey on the South Coast of Cornwall. For the location is not only within walking distance of the sea, it is perched right on the edge of the water.
A sympathetic conversion of a former boat-building yard, Little Meva is a collection of houses tucked away on Mevagissey harbour. Away from the hustle and bustle of the harbour-side, they open up onto the rocks and a quite unique position on the edge of the sea.
Choose from harbour or sea views, and a choice of 2 to 4 bedrooms, one of which even has private access to Benny Island for the adventurous. Each house has been finished to a standard befitting the premium location with under-floor heating, natural slate roofs, and solid oak doors throughout. En-suite bedrooms, garages with additional parking and each with its own unique layout complete the opportunity.
– A stunning position on the edge of the sea.
– Uninterrupted sea or harbour views.
– Tucked away from the tourist hub, yet enjoying a wide range of pubs, restaurants and Mevagissey’s picture-postcard harbour on your doorstep.
– Spacious houses with a choice of 2-4 bedrooms.
– Brand new build with high-spec interiors.
– Garages and additional parking spaces.
Prices from £599,000 for the 4 bedroomed houses. For more information about purchasing at Little Meva, and for a rental projection, advice and assistance on holiday letting a second home, contact us.