For sale: Sandpiper Cottages, Porth
It’s hard to get closer to the sand than at Sandpiper Cottages in Porth between Watergate Bay and Newquay on the North Cornwall coast.
These new build cottages have been created on the site of a former hotel and now offer contemporary accommodation with a choice of 2 and 3 bedrooms downstairs and open-plan living upstairs with sea views and a balcony.
Outside there is allocated parking for each cottage, separate surf lockers and a shower by the entrance from the beach. A communal viewing deck is an interesting and attractive addition sited on the edge of the beach and the perfect spot to watch the ebb and flow of the tide on the sandy beach in front of you.
Good for holiday lets?
• New build cottages in a premium beach-side location.
• Sea views from the living area.
• 10 metres from the beach.
• Sleeps 4 or 6 with en-suite master bedroom.
• Allocated parking space and beach viewing deck.
• Surf store and outside shower.
• Café and pub on the beach.
• Attractive coastal walks to Watergate Bay and into Newquay.
Sandpiper Cottages are available from £495,000. For more information including rental projections and advice on buying a holiday investment, contact us.