Swim and Dine offer
Staying in and around Watergate Bay? Swim & Dine combines two of the best things at the Bay; the hotel’s Swim Club facilities and dinner at Zacry’s. Here’s all you need to know about this special offer.
Book a later table at Zacry’s, Watergate Bay Hotel’s new restaurant which combines big brassy American-inspired flavours with fresh local produce, and spend some quality time in the Hotel’s Swim Club beforehand. From £36.50 per person for a three-course meal in Zacry’s.
Swim Club facilities
– Below the hubbub of Watergate Bay Hotel is Swim Club, a secluded area designed for being active and kicking back and relaxing:
– 25m sea-view infinity swimming pool
– Outdoor Canadian hot tub
– Cardio room with Concept2 rowing machine, SkiERG, matrix hybrid cross trainers, running machines and fitness bikes
– Treatment rooms, plus a manicure and pedicure room. Treatments can also be booked up until 7pm, take a look at the treatment list.
– Stylish interior-designed spaces to find your own space to chill out
Zacry’s style combines a classic brasserie with Cornish local produce. Executive chef Neil Haydock also draws on international influences, particularly his passion for contemporary American cuisine. There’s Fiorentina steak cooked on the indoor charcoal oven, grilled plaice on the bone and spiced venison.
How to get the Swim and Dine offer
Book your later at Zacry’s from 8pm onwards quoting Swim and Dine. You’ll then be able to visit Swim Club from 6pm on the day of dining. Treatments can also be booked up until 7pm, take a look at the treatment list. Swim and Dine costs from £36.50 per person for a three-course meal in Zacry’s.
Read more online or to book your table at Zacry’s please contact Watergate Bay Hotel’s reservations team on 01637 861231.