Award-winning Airbnb Holiday Let Management in Cornwall
Do you have a coastal holiday let in Cornwall listed on Airbnb?
The platform has changed the perception of holiday accommodation in the UK and around the world, but is it the optimal distribution channel for maximising occupancy and reaching guests who will look after your pride and joy? With Beach Retreats' award-winning service and Superhost status, the answer is yes.
Beach Retreats takes the pain out of managing your Airbnb listing.
As a Superhost, we reply to enquiries quickly and look after guests before during and after their stay, achieving great feedback and optimising your listing.
Why rely on one channel to generate bookings when we offer so much more? With Beach Retreats, you can:
Enjoy a professionally-run Airbnb listing with all guest contact dealt with, plus:
- Carefully curated marketing campaigns reaching the right demographic for your holiday let.
- Promotion via our 100k+ e-newsletter mailing list.
- A loyal and discerning guest database who book again, year on year. 53% of our bookings are made by previous guests.
- Beautiful photography, films and 3D tours to make your holiday let shine.
- Huge reach on Facebook and Instagram which converts into direct bookings.
- Over 1 million website visits every year.
- PR that reaches the parts others can’t. From national print media to celebrity influencers and everyone in-between.
- Targeted partnerships with well-known brands; Seasalt, Rick Stein, Celtic & Co, and Cox & Cox to name a few.
- An award winning service – Gold in the British Travel Awards, The Best Property Manager in South West England and more.
- A dedicated owner team who look after you and your property on a personal level.
- A reservations team who visit all the properties to ensure they can be sold knowledgeably and accurately.
Find out more about letting your Cornish holiday cottage with Beach Retreats.