Whats your best #beachoutofhours moment
Being footsteps from the beach means being able to make the most of the coast at dawn and dusk, the magic hours. Share your favourite shots of golden moments at the beach to be in with a chance to win the full reset and restore experience from land&water before delving into a luxury Cornish hamper.
We’ve loved exploring all that spending time out of hours at the beach has to offer. From the freeing experience of coastal running at sunrise to the art created from the unique light at sundown.
Post your photos from dawn or dusk at the beach on Facebook or Instagram (tagging @beachretreats and using #beachoutofhours so we don’t miss them!), along with a few words about why you chose the picture and where you were.
We’ll choose our favourite shots to share on Facebook and Instagram, and the Beach Retreats team will vote for the overall winner.
We’ll send the competition winner a land&water Bathtime bundle. Soak, glow, breathe, moisturise…reset and restore, to light up the day's downtime and emerge lifted – and softer all over.
The bundle includes one Bath Salts 250g, one Candle 220g, one Bath & Body Oil 100ml, and one Body Lotion 250ml.
You’ll also receive a luxury Cornish Hamper to pack-up for a long day out, or to kick-back with when you get home.
Competition deadline: midnight, Wednesday 28 July 2021. The winner will be notified by 4th August 2021. Good luck!
Full terms and conditions:
- There’s no limit to the number of entries per person. By entering, you give Beach Retreats and land&water permission to share and reproduce your pictures on our website, and social media channels.
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
- No cash alternative for prize winner.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook or Instagram.
- The winning photo will be chosen by a judging panel.