New retreat: images and full description coming soon.
- A spacious family home with period features.
- Living space on the ground floor features log burner, two 3 seater sofas, coffee table, 32 inch TV and French patio doors leading to the conservatory.
- Separate dining room on the ground floor features an oval oak table with six chairs, feature fireplace (not useable) and a 26 inch TV.
- Long galley kitchen on the ground floor features a Belfast sink, range oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, wine fridge and French doors to the courtyard.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Conservatory with two seater sofa, chair and coffee table and lovely garden views, perfect for reading.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Master bedroom on the first floor features a king size bed, freestanding wardrobe, two side tables, two chairs, 18 inch TV, original feature fireplace (not useable) and chest of drawers.
- Twin bedroom on the first floor features 3 foot twin beds, freestanding wardrobe, chest of drawers and ensuite.
- Twin ensuite with rainfall shower, heated towel rail, WC and basin.
- Third bedroom on the first floor features double bed, two side tables and chest of drawers.
- Dressing area leading to twin bedroom with hanging rail, bench seat and chair.
- Family bathroom on the first floor features a bath and rainfall shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Cloakroom with WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed garden features a table and chairs.
- Two parking spaces, one off road, with space for another car behind.